Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter is Here!




Wow, what a winter! The photo studio I work at has been closed for several days already because of the snow. I am stuck at home with a handicapped car whose lower control arm broke after I slid into a curb. Portland already has almost a foot of snow on the roads and the forecast is predicting that it's going to continue snowing throughout the upcoming week. I wonder if we are still going to be able to go caroling and have church on Christmas? 

Now, on a more optimistic note... I can finally catch up on all the different things I never have the time to do:-) This includes organizing my iTunes library, finishing reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, organizing my room, and reviewing the textbooks in preparation for my upcoming clinical practicum in the Cardiac Care Unit (CCU).

~ Filipp C.

No comments: