Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Cup of Christ: C. J. Mahaney


They say photography is an art but, it would be a waste of my life if I went around making art yet failed to honor the source of my inspiration! Wasted! Utterly wasted would be my life if I spent it diverting His glory to myself, if I failed to credit all my abilities to Him, the originator of everything that is beautiful. He is the creator of the universe, the artists of all artists. May all glory be to him alone!

Deeply ashamed, greatly broken, humbly inspired, and tearfully compelled was I as I spent the past two hours listening to a series of sermon jams from various messages delivered by John Piper, C.J. Mahaney, R. C. Sproul, John McArthur, Paul Washer, Mark Driscoll, Al Mohler, and Ravi Zacharias. The scripture speaks of remembering “those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.” These are the man that have been radically influencing my life through their uncompromising preaching of the God's word. Check out their websites which have many resources by clicking on their individual name. My prayer is that Got may use these man as a means to touch your heart as well so that you may also experience the ultimate joy that comes from the Lord himself!

~ Filipp C.

No comments: