Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Countdown to Thanksgiving: Day 8


As I was thinking about my life today, I was overwhelmed by a deep sense of gratitude. I am no better than any other sinful human being on this planet yet, God has blessed me so much! From my academic accomplishments to my current job, His hand has been evident in every aspect of my life. Just today I got an interview for a position on a progressive care unit. Immediately, I ask myself - how am I any better than the hundreds of other nurses seeking a similar position? I am not, but God in his loving kindness is so gracious to me that He just keeps pouring forth his blessings, one after another! Truly, he deserves to be glorified and praised not just on Thanksgiving but also on every day of the year. Regardless of whether we are receiving blessing upon blessing or finding ourselves in the place of Job, may God forever be praised!

~ Filipp C.

No comments: